Duchy of Dreamer's Glass
Books mentioned in Edit
A fae ducal realm that would threaten war if Duke Sylvester Torquill went near there. So the Duke is sending October Daye, his knight knight errant—known to have a small amount of potential objectivity—to check on his niece January O'Leary. January is the Countess at the nearby County of Tamed Lightning, an independent County intentionally set up as a buffer between the two Duchies of Shadowed Hills and Dreaming Glass. January, whose connection to Sylvester has been kept quiet for political reasons, calls weekly to check in, but has not called in three weeks.
- on the other side of County of Tamed Lightning from the Duchy of Shadowed Hills—Tamed Lightning is sandwiched between the two
Characters Associated Edit
Events in the Series (Spoilers) Edit
Use the book title at the opening of each paragraph as a "Spoiler Warning". (The purpose for this section is to be able to find things in a given book once you are past the book and can't recall what happened—therefore in need of a refresher and/or need to know where to look it up).
✥ In A Local Habitation,
Book Chapter References Edit
See Also Edit
- List of Faerie Kingdoms, Duchys, Realms
- List of Fae Types
- List of Firstborn
- Big Three
- List of October Daye books
External References Edit
Book Ref links:
General Toby Daye Links:
- October Daye series - Urban Fantasy Wiki - Series information page
- Fang-tastic Fiction: Seanan McGuire: OCTOBER DAYE Series - summary of entire series including world-building.
- October Daye Series ~ Shelfari (character lists, setting, glossaries, quotes, etc.)
- Seanan McGuire: The Toby Daye FAQ ~ Author's site
- Seanan McGuire: Fairy Tale Survival FAQ ~ Author's site
- Seanan McGuire's Discussion Board • Index page